Reduce bacteria and viruses on surfaces!
Many fingers & germs end up on Point of Sale (POS) touch screen terminals especially on gas station terminals. Anti-Bacteria films inhibit the ability of bacteria and viruses (including COVID-19) to survive and spread. Each touch or contact with the treated surface becomes a barrier to potential transmission, providing peace of mind in environments where exposure to bacteria and viruses is a concern.
Whether it’s public spaces, offices, schools, or healthcare facilities, our Anti-Virus Silver Film acts as a proactive defense against harmful pathogens. It serves as an additional layer of protection, complementing existing hygiene practices and protocols.
With its easy application, our film can adhere to surfaces that are prone to direct or indirect exposure to bacteria and viruses. Its effectiveness in deactivating these microorganisms makes it a valuable asset in maintaining a cleaner and safer environment for everyone.
Don’t compromise on safety. Embrace the power of our Anti-Virus Silver Film and join the fight against the spread of bacteria and viruses. Together, we can create healthier spaces for a brighter future.
- Anti Smudging
- Chemical Resistance
- High Clarity
- Anti Glare, Anti-Fingerprint, Shatter Resistant, Anti-scratch
- Computer Touch Screens
- Point of Sale (POS) Touch Screen Terminals
- Large IT Screens
- Interactive Touch Panels
- Digital Signage
- Ticket Machines
- Transportation Systems: Metros, windows, etc
- Gas Stations POS
- Public Transport
- Smart Phones, Tablet PC, Notebook PC
TintDepot offers (4) anti bacteria film roll size options:
Film Size (metric) Roll Size Inches x Feet
- Display 635mm x 10m 25″ x 33′
- Display 1270mm x 10m 50″ x 33′
- Clear 60 mic 1270mm x 50m 50″ x 164′
- Silver 200mic 400mm x 5m 15.7″ x 16′
Anti-Virus & Anti-Bacteria Properties include 99.9% (Test Method):
- Influenza Virus (ISO 21702)
- Human CoronaVirus (ISO 21702)
- Escherichia coli (JIS Z 2801)
- Staphylococcus aureus (JIS Z 2801)
- Klebsiella (JIS Z 2801)
- pneumoniae (JIS Z 2801)
- Salmonella Typhimurium (JIS Z 2801)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa (JIS Z 2801)
- Methicillin-resistant of Staphylococcus aureus (JIS Z 2801)
To stay safe from bacteria and viruses, practice safe habits by washing your hands often, clean counters, keep fresh air circulating and wear a mask when needed combined with anti-bacteria films in heavy traffic areas with the public. And stay home if you are not feeling well.