Plotters & Software now Available at

Due to high demand 50ft rolls(automotive) are currently unavailable.


What size film should I carry if I’m running a mobile tint business?

Answer 1: The majority of your film should be in 36” rolls. You can carry a little bit of 24” film for privacy glass, and you might also want to carry one or two rolls of 40” film for a minivan or a similar vehicle.    Answer 2: Just carry 60” rolls, as you will get more cars out of the 60” rolls. 

0 Answers 1129 Views
Follow Us on Facebook